As we know BBK Electronics Corporation is a Chinese multinational firm, which owns many smartphone companies which are in huge demands (Oppo, Vivo, Realme, Oneplus) in the market. Realme just launched Realme X smartphone in India, it was introduced in China back in May 2019.
It has a big display of 6.53-inch Full Hd AMOLED display from Samsung with a narrow border 2.2mm on the top, and ultra-narrow bezels of 1.62mm on the side offering 91.2 percent of screen to body ratio.
Realme X is powered by Snapdragon 710 Chipset with up to 8GB of RAM and a new Liquid cooling system that reduces the mobile temperature while playing high-end gaming. It reduces the temperature of the device up to 15.2 percent in one hour. It has the sixth generation in display fingerprint scanner.
It has the dual camera setup with, the rear camera of 48 megapixels with Sony IMX586 sensor, and a secondary camera of 5 megapixels which can capture depth information in portrait shots. The phone has AI scene detection and Nightscape feature.
It has 16 megapixels pop-up camera in front with Sony IMX471 sensor. It can be opened in 0.74 seconds of delay time. The company claims that they have checked elevating mechanism 200,000 times.
It has a shiny glass back and packs with a battery of 3765mAh battery with support of 3.0 20W VOOC fast charging support. Which can be fully charged in 74 minutes.
Realme X comes with a Spider-Man, edition packed with a special gift box. Which is a limited edition which comes with a protective case and pre-installed Color OS 6 Spider-man theme. Its box contains Spider-man protective case and charger. It will be having 8GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage and will be priced at Rs. 20,999
Realme X specifications
- Dimensions: 161.2X76X9.4mm, Weight: 191 gram
- 6.53-inch (2340X1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED display, with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, with 100 percent NTSC Color Gamut.
- ColorOS 6.0 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 4GB / 8GB Ram with 128 internal storage
- Dual SIM
- Supporting dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth5
- USB Type-C Charging
- 48 Megapixels rear camera with Sony Sensor
- 16 Megapixels front pop-up camera with Sony Sensor
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 processor
- IN display fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3765mAh battery
- Supporting VOOC 3.0 20W fast charging
Realme X variant with 4GB of RAM is priced at Rs. 16,999, and 8GB RAM is priced at Rs. 19,999